It is the “business” area, where many local, regional, national and international companies, collectivities or institutions meet.
A 300 meters long walkway along the takeoff area, called the “Promenade”, brings people professionals and decision-makers together.
The partners’ village comprises several areas: private booths, Club Pilâtre de Rozier, “Salon”, press area, bar and restaurant.
Your guests will enjoy a reserved access to the site, a premium parking close to the village and personalized welcome.
The pass category defines the type of exclusive access: Booth, Promenade or “Salon”.
- From 06:00 to 08:00 am: Balloons mass ascent show
- From 09:00 to 11:00 am: Organization of conclaves, guided tours of the Aéromusée (air museum) and/or private workshops (upon reservation)
- From 12:00 to 02:00 pm: Press lunch with the day’s famous guest (upon invitation)
- From 04:00 pm: Access to entertainment “A Space Journey” in BallonVille Public (shows, initiations, displays and workshops)
- From 17:00 until the evening flight: Go to the LAB’ (Showcase area of Digital) at least to enjoy the Happy-Hour!
- From 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm: Balloons mass ascent show
- From 10:00 pm: Night show on the airfield or in “Ballonville Public”