On Saturdays and Sundays from 2 pm to 9 pm
On Wednesday from 11 am to 9 pm
On Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Fridays from 4 pm to 9 pm
The parking lots are open from 5 am to midnight. Overnight parking prohibited.
In addition to two daily mass balloon ascents (in the morning and in the evening), “Ballonville Public” welcomes you to live each day a unique experience with the “Air Workshops” from astronomy to aerospace through aviation, all air disciplines are grouped under three aspects:
- SEE: Aéromusée (museum) Pilâtre de Rozier, Michael Collins Auditorium
- LEARN: Model balloons, Water rockets, Astronautics, Meteorology, Astronomy, Air Lorraine, Coloring Workshop
- TEST: First flight, Aérophoto, “In the belly of a balloon”
Other activities are available on the site: the Pilots Parade, the Village of Exhibitors, catwalk & entertainment competitions, the Village of Tourism, Information Booth, the Village of Sports, Children Area, etc.
Event every night from 9:30 pm
• Stars observation: July 27th and August 2nd
• Model balloons: July 27th, 28th, 29th, 30th, August 2nd, 3rd and 4th
• “Night Line”: July 31st (balloons and model balloons inflating in the night)
Radio “Good Morning Chambley” & Newspaper Event “Aérofil” – Information and tourism booth – Groups reception – Restaurants, bar – Booth for changing babies – Rescue, toilets, access for disabled people