Some advice before coming to Chambley aerodrome
- Approaching to the land: turn on to 98.2 FM, the official radio of the event, “Good Morning Chambley”.
- Once there, do not stay in the parking : join the event zone.
- For safety reasons and regulations respect, it is forbidden to enter the launch area.
- Remember the risk of bad traffic on the access roads. Many of you love the balloons. Do not arrive at the last moment.
- Please keep dogs on a leash. Do not leave unattended children.
- The first flights are regulated by law. Only authorized organizations on the site are covered by special insurances.
- Do not forget your camera. For the night, remember to have a flashlight.
- Admission and parking are offered by the Regional Council of Grand Est, enjoy the various activities of the site.
- Parking is prohibited from 0:00 am to 05:00 am for security reasons.
- Camping and barbecue are prohibited on parking.
- You are in the Regional Natural Park of Lorraine. More than ever, thanks for respecting the environment. Do not litter.
© Alain EVEN
To plan your trip, several websites are available
In Grand Est region
© Greg BUTTAY